DVD ‘s impact
DVD ‘s offer enormous memory capacity for pictures,
sounds, computer data, oversized digital picture
and tone quality (surround sound), up to 8 language versions
on 1 DVD. No wear and tear, many technical features and it’s
Please fill in our contact form in order to find out how we can help you for realising your DVD project.
DVD duplication, based upon the burning process of DVD-R discs, is used for quantities smaller than 300 units.
The content of your master disc is ‘burned’ onto high quality DVD-R ‘s using standard DVD writers.
You can find more technical details by clicking on ‘How does a DVD work?‘.
We can help you preparing (mastering) your DVD. Possible sources:
- Betacam SP video tapes
- DV-Cam tapes
- Other DVD ’s
- Set of CD’s
Pricing depends largely upon the quantities you require and the printing/packaging options you choose.
For a detailed quote, according to your specifications, please use our request for quote form.
- Fast production: Duplication needs virtually no set up time. Glass masters and stampers are not needed so we can begin your project immediately. This process is perfect for quantities under 300 . Projects are often turned around in 2 to 5 days.
- Flexibility: You can order as few or as many as you need – the same with your paper inserts.
- Initial set up fees are either non-existent or very minimal compared to pressing.
- Cost is more per unit than pressed discs, although when you compare the total project cost this is often the way to go! As long as the volumes remain limited.
Depending upon your technical level and resources, several approaches are possible:
- you provide the complete deliverables : master disc and the print files.
The print files should match our technical specifications and should be prepared using our free templates.
- you provide the master, but don’t know how to handle the print files. In that case you can rely upon our graphics specialists who will design and/or prepare the artwork for you.
- you provide the source material for duplication and we realize the complete mastering for you, including the design for the printing materials.
- Promotion materials
- Presentations for shows, exhibitions etc.
- Offline demo of your website
- Digital product catalogues
- Multimedia games
- Mass storage for distribution
- Marketing actions
- Photo albums
- Software distribution
- Audio and video distribution
MJK Disc Productions outsources the development of optical disc applications to specialists in this field.
Check card DVD
Just like with the CDs we offer you the DVD in a smaller format, but with high performance.
This disc is 8cm and leaves you with a memory capacity of 2000MB at your disposal.
The Digital Versatile Disc in check card format (please compare with the Optical Business Card ) has a memory capacity of 300MB and is thus the smallest Digital Versatile Disc in the world.